Management Liability (also called Executive Liability) insurance provides coverage for directors, officers, managers, and business entities from exposures that arise from governance, finance, benefits, and management activities. This includes a variety of coverages and may be included in some Business Insurance packages or purchased as a stand-alone policy.
Coverage may include:
- Directors and Officers (D&O) Liability insurance
- D&O provides coverage for Board members and Officers against claims that arise as a result of managerial decisions.
- Employment Practices Liability (EPL) insurance
- EPL provides employers coverage from issues that stem from wrongful acts during the employment process.
- Fiduciary Liability insurance
- This policy covers employers, administrators, trustees, and the business plan itself with respect to errors and omissions (E&O) in the administration of employee benefit programs.
- Special Crimes insurance
- Also called ‘Kidnap, Ransom, & Extortion’ insurance, this provides protection in the event of several different criminal actions that result in threat or harm to your business.
Let us help! At Anchora, we pride ourselves on finding a customized solution for your business. Fill out the form below so we can discuss all of the coverages necessary to protect you and your company.