We know surety bonds. Are you looking to bid on government contracts? Does your field require surety bonds? Maybe you’ve grown and are looking for extra financial protection. Whatever type of business you have, we can custom tailor a solution to fit your exact needs.
Surety bonds Anchora can provide:
- Contract (Construction) Bonds
- Bid, Performance, Payment, and Warranty/Maintenance Bonds
- While required for many government construction contracts, this family of surety bonds can also be a great way to strengthen bids and guarantee work.
- License and Permit (Commercial/Business) Bonds
- If you need a license or permit to operate in your field, you may also be required to hold a surety bond to obtain that certification.
- Court bonds
- Protect your company from litigation! You’ve worked hard to build your business, so let us help insure your work and reputation.
- Various other types including:
- Lost insurance
- Release of Lien
- Lost instrument
Looking for surety bonds for your business?
Call us today!
Get a Competitive Quote
Anchora Insurance can help find the right surety bonds for you! Our South Carolina office is located in the upstate in Greenville and the North Carolina office is located in the lower part of the greater Charlotte area in Monroe.